Important Things To Keep In Mind When Playing Growtopia
Growtopia is a cool game that allows players to create their worlds, and fill their worlds with numerous items. The game is ideal for mobile games who also love interacting with other people. The game allows the user to interest friend to help them build their worlds. As a new player, you need to be aware of the various features that will eventually help you become a pro in the end. Some of the important things include the following;
1. Locked Areas -This is an area or space can be locked when a player wants to restrict access of other players breaking stuff in that area. Locks can be purchased from the store using gems. info about growtopia There are four common types of locks: Small Lock – Locks ten spaces, Big Lock – Locks fifty spaces, Huge Lock – Locks two hundred spaces and World Lock – Lock and the entire world.
2. Punching- It is a process that allows one to break stuff and push other players out of the way. To be able to punch, you will need to tap any part of the screen, or you can touch the button that is located on the right side of the screen.
3. Splicing – Process of putting two seeds that you receive while breaking things together. There are numerous types of combinations that one can make with seeds.
4. Items and Clothing – They ca be created the splicing of other seeds. There are certain items that have an exception, including cave backgrounds, dirt, lava, and rocks, together with some event items.
5. Wrench – Wrench icon gives the player ability to edit any properties of items that you can edit. For instance, you can restrict access to a House Entrance to the public, or give access to the public. The wrench can also be used by the player to look at the worlds they have locked.
6. Collecting Gems – There are numerous ways through which you can collect gems, such as breaking trees and items, watching videos to earn free games, buying them from the store and much more.
These are important things that will growtopia ensure a good start in Growtopia.